Ring our main switchboard number on (01924) 471115 to book an appointment at either our main practice or our branch surgery.
- Urgent cases are seen on the day.
- If your condition is non-urgent, you can expect to see a GP within two working days, though you may have to wait longer if you want to see a particular GP. If you don't need an appointment within two working days, you also have the option to book up to 4 weeks in advance if this is more convenient for you.
- Nurses based in our practice treat patients for a wide range of common conditions.
- Tell us if you are in a telephone box. We will ring you back. Say immediately if your call is an emergency.
- Let us know if more than one person in the family needs to be seen. We can give you a longer appointment if necessary.
- Tell us if you want someone to accompany you during an examination or a private room to discuss any matters. Remember that the results of tests can only be given to the patient.
- You can book to have a telephone consultation with a doctor. He or she will ring you at an agreed time on the telephone number you have given. If you are only available on a mobile phone, you will be expected to ring the practice at the agreed time.
We have further early morning appointments for the Health Care Assistant, these appointments are from 7.15am every Monday and Wednesday morning. These appointments are aimed at people who work so that they do not have to take time off. The HCA can do blood tests, blood pressure and smoking cessation. These appointments can be pre booked by calling reception for an appointment.
Evenings & Weekends
From 1st August 2019 pre-bookable and on the day appointments are available between 6.30pm and 9.30pm Monday to Friday, with additional slots available on Saturdays 9am-4pm and Sundays 9am-1pm.
These appointments will be held at Broughton House Surgery (side of Batley Library) where you will see a local GP.
To book an appointment contact Cherry Tree surgery or by calling 111 out of normal working hours.
You can book appointments online using the following link either from your PC / laptop or a mobile phone. Clicking the link will open a new window from which you can make an online booking.
Specialist & Hospital Care
If a GP or another member of our health care team believes you need hospital treatment or specialist care elsewhere, they will ask you where and when you would like to go. They can then book your appointment electronically while you wait.
If you would prefer to have some time to think before deciding where and when to have treatment, you will be offered the option of calling the practice later and we will be able to book your appointment then.