Our practice hosts the following services and clinics:
- Opening TimesTuesday 09.30 – 11.00
- Additional InformationThis clinic is run by the midwives. If you become pregnant, you will be given a ‘booking appointment’ at which the midwife will ask you a few questions and carry out some general health checks. You will be seen regularly throughout your pregnancy either at the practice or at the local hospital, or both.
Child Health & Immunisation
- Additional InformationAll new babies are invited for regular check-ups from six weeks old. All immunizations are done at Batley Health Centre, by appointment with the immunization nurse.
- Opening TimesBy prior arrangement.
- Additional InformationMinor operations can be done in our treatment room. Please discuss this with your doctor who will then arrange for you to be given an appointment.
- Additional InformationLed by our nursing team, this clinic offers advice and general health check-ups to patients diagnosed with diabetes.
- Additional InformationAsthma sufferers can make an appointment for this clinic for advice and support from our nurses who specialise in asthma care.
- Additional InformationRun by our health care assistant, this clinic gives advice and support to patients trying to give up smoking.
Other Health Care Services
- Additional InformationPrimary care services not available at our practice are provided by NorthKirklees CCG. Telephone 01484 464000
Young Person Friendly Sexual Health Services
- Additional InformationThis is a confidential service for young people aged 15 years and above who require advice regarding sexual health matters and contraceptive advice.
The clinic is held on a Tuesday afternoon (subject to staffing) from 15.30 an appointment is not always necessary, please ask at reception.
If we are unable to help we will be able to signpost you to the appropriate service.
To attend one of these clinics please ring our reception on 01924 471115.